These 30-minute Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts are smothered with a deliciously bright and citrusy orange-ginger sauce. They’re a crowd-pleasing hit and a fantastic weeknight meal.
February is almost here and I am sticking to my plan of improving my dinner game with healthier options, and so far, I’m knocking it out of the park.
These Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts are incredibly easy to make and succulent. No messy breading, frying or excess oiling is going to happen here. Who need all those extra calories, right? Guaranteed to disappear fast!
- 2 lb chicken thigh fillets
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 cubes Pop & Cook’s Frozen Crushed Ginger
- 2 cubes Pop & Cook’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Orange peels from one orange & orange slices for garnish
1. Combine chicken breasts in a 1-gallon size plastic baggie with orange peel, orange juice, ginger and garlic cubes, soy sauce, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2.Once you’re ready to cook, preheat your over to 350 degrees and place chicken along with the marinade in a baking dish with ½ cup chicken broth.
3. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Serve with a slice of fresh orange and rice.