Thinking about quick, easy and absolutely delicious fish soup recipe?
Well, let me show you a 15-minute sun dried tomato soup with arugula and codfish… this is powerful stuff!!
Any firm white fish (like haddock, tilapia, halibut) will work here.
Sun Dried Tomato Soup with Codfish
- 2 small codfish fillets
- 1 fresh sprig rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5,5 oz (155 g) sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cups (720 ml) chicken stock
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula
- Pour the olive oil in a large casserole and add the fresh rosemary, bay leaf and the sliced garlic clove.
- Place the casserole over medium heat and gently fry the garlic and herbs for 5 minutes. Then add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- A 15-minute sun dried tomato soup with arugula and codfish... this is powerful stuff!!
- Give it all a good stir and cook for 2 minutes. Then pour in the chicken stock and season with a dash of pepper and a small pinch of salt.
- Stir and bring the soup to a light simmer. Add the chopped onion and cook for a minute.
- Add the arugula to the soup.Then add the codfish fillets.
- Put a lid on the casserole, turn the heat lower and let the fish poach in the soup for 3 minutes. Then check the seasoning of the soup and add extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary. Scoop the soup onto large bowls and top with a piece of the codfish. Serve hot.