Strawberry brownie kabobs take strawberries and chocolate heaven to a whole new level. Somehow during the years I got so bored with just chocolate covered strawberries but I still wanted something red and brown melting in my mouth. And yes show them to your girlfriends and they will be screaming in ecstasy. I tried and it work. You try too.
Strawberry brownie kabobs
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 16-oz packages of large strawberries
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 2 squares of Baker's melting chocolate
- Wooden skewers, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini muffin tins with non-stick spray. Prepare the brownie batter according to the package's instructions and divide batter among muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Clean, dry, and cut the strawberries so both ends are flat (I just liked the look of them this way). Layer the strawberries, brownies, and marshmallows on the skewers and lay them out on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals until completely melted. Transfer to a piping bag or ziploc bag with the corner snipped off and drizzle each kabob. Transfer to the fridge to allow the chocolate to set and until ready to serve.
Recipe By Erica Sweet Tooth